Saturday, November 10, 2012

Asterisk Dan is doing a Mystery Science Theater-inspired riffing project!

I've been wanting to do this for years now and after plenty of practice and careful calculating I've decided to full go through with it. I'm almost done constructing our resident bot who is built, in true MST tradition, out of junk found I around the house. When He's all done I'll be sure to post pictures for all of you curious types. My cohort and I are still working on the scripts for both the riffing and the host segments and I have to say that I am pleased with what I have so far. It probably won't be finished for a few months (I still need to work on the set and get a new camera and video editing software), but I'll post any updates as they come!
If you have any thoughs/feedback either leave a comment or send an e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment