Sunday, November 18, 2012

107 Robot Monster


107 Robot Monster

The Ro-man empire has destroyed all of humanity with it's..uh...er....bubbles? Bubbles or no bubbles, the sinister Ro-man (just one) is sent to kill the eight *boom* I mean five people left on this earth. There's not much to say about this movie that hasn't already been said. It's silly, stupid, poorly acted, poorly made, and the Ro-man costume is as goofy as can be. And I loved it.
Verdict:4/4-Fun! As silly and strange as you can get....and it's awesome.

While not as hilarious as the last outing, the riffing here is still pretty solid. I had my fair share of chuckles, and a few howlers. Oddly enough, I actually had fun with the Commando Cody shorts. This was a pretty fair episode riff-wise I'd say.

Invention Exchange: Joel's cumber bubble bond and The Mads' flaming woopie cushion
Seg1: The Boy's discuss how Commando Cody flies
Seg2: Crow and Tom play Robot Monster
Seg3: Surrealism
End: The boys' Ro-Man presentation
Overall: The host segments are amusing enough, but the 3rd host segment was another KTMA remake.

Verdict:  This episode managed to keep a smile on my face and got a few good laughs out of me. An average episode overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment