Monday, May 27, 2013

207 Wild Rebels


It's all about the kicks baby! Man, I love me some exploitation, and this flick is all kinds of exploitive! Not too mention, it's all kinds of silly. So silly that it makes Sidehackers look gritty and realistic by comparison. I thought that this over-the-top little film was a riot all by itself! It would make for a great party movie.
Verdict: 4/4-Fun! Silly and over the top, this film is a goofy delight.

At first I thought that I was walking into a very Sidehacker-esque experience. I had my B- grade on standby and then BAM! This episode caught me completely off guard! The riffing in this episode reached new heights for MST3K. This was bar-none the best riffing that I've seen in the series thus far. I was laughing all the way though the theater, so much so that I found myself pausing the episode to catch my breath every now and again.

OPENER: Joel shuts off the SOL's higher functions so that Gypsy can talk out her problems
INVENTIONS: The Mads' hobby hogs, Joel’s 3-d Pizza
SEGMENT 1: Brainy Bikers
SEGMENT 2: Wild rebels cereal
SEGMENT 3: Joel sings to Gypsy
END: Joel cheers up the crew
STINGER: NONE
OVERALL: Much like the riff of the film, these host segments are top notch! Each one had me gasping for air. Man I gotta get me some Wild Rebels Cereal.

FINAL VERDICT: This episode is absolutely FANTASTIC, with constant hilarity throughout. An absolute

No comments:

Post a Comment